KEY AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ICSQA
- Function as a Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance in India and
affiliated to the Society of Quality Assurance (SQA) in USA.
- Facilitate interactions among professionals (which term shall include
quality assurance, technical, non-technical personnel and/or organizations)
in government, industry, academia, individuals, consultants, organizations,
societies or trusts, etc., to advance quality assurance standards.
- Provide a forum for communication, training, learning, sharing, dissemination,
with other SQA Chapters world-over and related professional societies
or trusts, which may function as Trust, Society, Company or Organization
in India or
- Develop and provide educational programs and/or facilitate interactions
for the benefit of the quality assurance and other professionals as
described in point 2 above, in India or abroad on GxPs (GLP, GCP, GMP,
GPvP, etc.) or
other quality systems.
- Tie-up, associate, co-operate, collaborate with other professional societies,
trusts, schools, colleges, universities, other education and research
institutions, organizations, companies or individuals in carrying out
the aims and objectives.
- Perform any other acts that are in consonance with the overall aims
and objectives that are generally related to the field of Quality Assurance.